Happy Birthday to our brave, inspiring warrior and Knight of Avalon, Zac!
What a year it’s been and yet you’ve managed to cope with living through yet another life-threatening set of circumstances, and not only that but you’ve:
- won a global speech competition, drawing on your own experience to support and inspire other children through the pandemic
- raised £10,540 so far for GOSH Charity
- had your speech broadcast to 3000 people worldwide, following speeches made by Sir John Major and Lord Hague
- become an ambassador for GOSH Charity
- had lunch with the great-grandchildren of Sir Winston Churchill – Randolph & Jennie
We are all so unbelievably proud of you. You continue to inspire so many people around the world with your refusal to accept limitations and your dedication to using your experience for the benefit of others.
We hope lots of people will be inspired by your film to buy a ticket for the online pantomime Sleeping Beauty to raise even more funds for GOSH Charity.
We all love you so much, Zac. Thank you, wise Soul, for blessing us with your presence.