These are the terms and conditions which apply to your purchase of any courses, lectures, workshops, counselling and/or therapy (the “Services”) whether ordered in person or online through the website of Annabel Du Boulay (the “Website”) from Annabel Du Boulay or The Avalon Rose Chapel (the “Provider”) and whether delivered in person or online (“Online Services”).
The Website and the Services are provided by Annabel Du Boulay and The Avalon Rose Chapel, trading names of Belashka Ltd, Registered in England with its registered office at 1 Vestry Court, Vestry Road, Street, Somerset BA16 0HY, Company number 6909928 (“we”, “us”, “our”).
These terms and conditions form a legally binding contract between us and you. Your acceptance of the terms and conditions is given when you purchase Services from the Provider. You should read these terms and conditions carefully before placing an order with the Provider and each time you do so.
If you have any questions about the terms and conditions, the Services, the Provider or the Website, please email us.
Nothing under these terms and conditions affects your statutory rights.
By completing and submitting an order whether through the website or in person (“the Order”) you are agreeing that:
a) you are at least 18 years old; and
b) you are not experiencing a suicidal crisis and are not at risk of harming yourself or anyone else. The Services are not suitable for any mental health crisis or medically diagnosed mental health condition that would require medical consent before the Services could be accessed.
2. On receipt of your Order, we will send you an Order Confirmation email to the email address which you provide in the Order process. This Order Confirmation email will contain your Order number, details of the Services you require and which the Provider agrees to provide and confirmation of payment received. Services will then be provided at the time place and by the method set out in the Website.
3. We reserve the right to refuse any order. The Services may not be effective for all individuals. The Provider reserves the right to choose whether or not to work with you in person, online or by telephone. We will work with you only if we feel that you are a suitable client. If during our work together, we discover that you may not benefit from the Services, we will discuss this with you. The Provider reserves the right to cancel the contract pursuant to the terms of the cancellation policy below.
4. Please note that we will not accept your order and the Services will not be provided until we have authorisation from your payment card issuer or payment notification from PayPal.
5. Payment for all Services must be made in full and in advance, unless the Service provided is a regular or subscription in which case you must agree to pay by direct debit monthly and in advance.
6. Prices on the Website are in UK pounds sterling. All prices are, unless otherwise stated, inclusive of VAT and other applicable taxes.
Our cancellation policy
7. Our right to cancel.
The Provider reserves the right to cancel the contract at any time if
a) it becomes apparent to the Provider that the Services are not suitable or effective for you;
the Provider is unable to provide the Services for any reason, in which case a full refund of any money paid will be given.
b) you threaten or abuse the Provider. While the Services allow you to work through difficult feelings and emotions, threatening or abusive behaviour will not be accepted and the particular Services being provided at the time may be terminated and future Services cancelled, in which case no refund of any money paid will be given.
8. Your right to cancel
(a) By placing an Order, you accept that the effectiveness of the Services provided depends on the investment of time and energy you are willing to make. Therapeutic work can be challenging, as uncomfortable emotions and thoughts can arise as part of the treatment process.
(b) If you have any questions or complaints about the Services please contact us. You can do so HERE
. We will do everything reasonably possible to deal with your query/complaint.
(c) If you are unable to continue with regular or subscription Services, you may give 14 days notice of your intention to cancel the contract in which case no refund of any money paid up to and including the date of the last Services delivered will be given although any future payments will be refunded or any direct debit will be cancelled.
(d) If you are unable to attend any courses, lectures or workshops Services, you may give 28 days notice in advance of the date of the Services of your intention to cancel the contract in which case a refund of any money paid will be given excluding the non-refundable deposit. If notice is given 14-28 days in advance, a 50% refund will be given. If notice is given 14 days or less before the Services, no refund can be given.
(e) If you are unable to attend any individual transpersonal therapy and/or healing Services, you may give 48 hours notice in advance of the date of the Services of your intention to cancel the contract in which case a full refund of any money paid will be given. If notice is given 48 hours or less before the Services, no refund can be given. Should you wish to cancel your Order, you should e-mail us
9. These rights are in addition to your rights under The Consumer Contracts (Information, Cancellation and Additional Charges) Regulations. You have the legal right to cancel your order up to 14 calendar days after the day on which the Order is placed. If we have already started to provide the Services within the 14 day period, we reserve the right to charge for the services provided up to the point of cancellation.
The Service Delivery
10. The Provider’s qualifications and experience are set out in the Website. The Provider will provide an ethical and professional service at all times.
11. The relationship between the Provider and you will remain professional at all times and the boundaries of this relationship, such as contact other than during the provision of Services, can be discussed.
12. The Services and therapeutic process generally requires clients to be honest and open and disclose potentially sensitive material. Confidentially is essential to the relationship between you and the Provider.
13. The Provider agrees to keep all such information confidential unless the Provider believes there to be a risk to your life or the life of a third party or is compelled by law to disclose information.
14. You agree to keep any information disclosed to you by other parties at courses, lectures, workshops, counselling and/or therapy sessions or during the delivery of any Services or the therapeutic process generally, confidential. You agree that the content of the Services and your experience of the Services will not be shared, recorded or copied in any manner.
Online Services and Website
15. The Provider reserves the right to withdraw or amend the Website, and any Service or material or content on the Website, without notice. The Provider will not be liable if for any reason all or any part of the Website is unavailable at any time or for any period. The Provider may revise, discontinue, or otherwise modify, temporarily or permanently, the Services or material or content on the Website or your access to it.
16. The Provider has no liability of any kind for virus or other harmful components that may enter your computer by downloading information, software, or other materials from the Website.
17. You are responsible for:
(a) making all arrangements necessary for you to have access to the Website and Online Services; and
(b) ensuring that no other persons can or do access the Website through your internet connection.
18. To access the Online Services you will be asked to provide a user name and password. Such information is confidential, and you must not disclose it to any other person or entity. You must notify us immediately if you know or suspect that any unauthorised person is using your password or is accessing the Online Services. We recommend that you do not store your password through your web browser or other software.
19. The Website, and any Service or material or content on the Website, and the Online Services are protected by UK and international copyright, trademark, and other laws. You will not acquire any intellectual property rights in the Website and any Service or material or content on the Website by your use of the Online Services and nothing in these Terms and Conditions or our contract with you shall operate to assign or transfer any of our intellectual property rights of and belonging to you.
20. All Intellectual Property Rights and goodwill in or relating to the contents of the Website and the Services belong to us.
21. In particular, the trade marks displayed are registered and nothing contained in these terms and conditions or the Website should be construed as granting by implication or otherwise, any license or right to use any of the trade marks without our permission.
22. You may not copy or otherwise incorporate into or store in any other Website, electronic retrieval system, publication or other work any of the content of the Website in any form (whether hard copy, electronic or other).
Notices, Jurisdiction and Disputes
23. Unless otherwise expressly stated in these terms and conditions, all notices from you to us must be in writing and sent by e-mail via our contact page
and all notices from us to you will be displayed on our website from time to time or sent by e-mail to the e-mail address provide by you in your Order.
24. The Provider reserves the right to change these terms and conditions from time to time and you should look through them each time you place an order.
25. This Website, any content contained in it and any contract brought into being as a result of usage of this Website are governed by and construed in accordance with English law. You and we agree to submit to the jurisdiction of the English courts for the determination of disputes.
26. If any part of these terms and conditions is unenforceable (including any provision in which we exclude our liability to you) the enforceability of any other part of these conditions will not be affected.