As an Avalon Rose Lineage Expert and Priestess, I have been following a Gnostic path for 30 years. Launching The Glastonbury Gnostic Centre & Chapel on Beltane 2018 was the culmination of my experience from the union of my expert knowledge with my own path of gnosis, or ‘individuation’, through the repeated descent and rebirth of my Soul:
- as a child with my grandfather, Grand Master of a Masonic Lodge, who inspired my fascination with the Ancient Egyptian mysteries and my Scottish-Jewish bloodline
- in my early twenties through my devotion to Mother Mary and the Black Madonna whilst living in Southern Italy
- during my MSc degree & PhD research, when I compared the role of women and the Feminine Divine within Ancient & Contemporary Paganism, Gnosticism and Christianity, looking at how patriarchal religion appropriated and manipulated the pagan and Gnostic mythology of the Rose & Celtic Lineages in order to control women in society
- my initiation onto the Rose Path of Sophia-Magdalene in 1999 through the birth of my daughter Sophia Mary with a life-threatening syndrome, requiring life-saving surgery at birth and 11 further operations, which led me repeatedly on the Descent of the Soul into the cave of Sophia, Black Goddess of Wisdom, and my rebirth back into Her light
- the 9 year cycle of writing and publication in 2009 of my Gnostic novel The Serpent’s Tale, set in the village of Santa Sofia in sixteenth century Italy at the time of the witch-burnings, which reclaims the role of Priestess of Sophia
- my Priestess path on the sacred Isle of Avalon, Glastonbury since 2000, working with the Celtic deities of Brigit’s Isles as Priestess of Avalon with The Glastonbury Goddess Temple, and with the Rose deities Sophia, Magdalene, Yeshua, Mary, Archangel Michael and Brigit as Rose Priestess of Sophia-Magdalene
- the birth of my Beltane daughter Jasmine in 2003 which catalysed me into a deeper level of Sophianic descent and resurrection through my recovery journey from trauma and addiction
- my extensive work as a transpersonal therapist & workshop-retreat facilitator in the private, corporate and voluntary sectors since 2006
- my pilgrimages to the Rose Lineage sacred site of Mount Sinai on my 35th birthday in 2007 and on my 40th birthday in 2012
- the birth of my severely disabled son Zac in 2009, 2 years to the exact date and hour that I arrived at the summit of Mount Sinai in 2007
- my initiation into a further 9 year cycle of repeated Sophianic descent and ascent through nursing Zac on the bridge between life and death, including resuscitating him several times a day for months
- the launch on Beltane 2018 of The Glastonbury Gnostic Centre & Chapel, marking the end of the sacred 19 year cycle from my daughter Sophia Mary’s birth and the 9 year cycle from my son Zac’s birth
Due to the pandemic, I was forced to close the premises in Glastonbury, but I am now so thrilled and grateful to have purchased a Grade II Listed Chapel on one of the islands in the Great Lake of Avalon, where The Avalon Rose Chapel now has its home and we live, within the Glastonbury Zodiacal Dog and beneath the Dog Star Sirius.
I trust that all the challenges we have survived have given me the strength, wisdom and compassion to be conscious of leading from a place of truth, humility and integrity; and to use all the gifts I have gained from my journey to guide others on their Path of Gnosis through the Avalon Rose Lineage teachings.