The 2nd of 8 Courses from The Philosophia Wheel Programme, inspired by the Celtic Wheel of the Year and Rose Lineage Mysteries, in which I share the pagan and Gnostic myths, deities, symbols, animals and rituals associated with Beltane, and empower you to work with its archetype of the Liberated Lover
£97.00 inc. VAT
The Philosophia Wheel Programme
The Philosophia Wheel Programme is a series of 8 online Courses exploring each of the 8 Festivals on my Philosophia Wheel of the Year, which is inspired by both the Celtic Wheel of the Year and the Rose Lineage Mysteries, through which I guide you on a year’s Archetypal Journey of the Soul through each Festival’s associated pagan and Gnostic myths, deities, archetypes, symbols, animals and rituals, empowering you to work with their energies through the seasons.
Each of the 8 Courses includes the recording of a live Masterclass held in the energies of the Festival, which you are invited to join live for this year’s cycle, as well as a whole Course of video presentations, guided journeys, journal prompts and suggestions for how to work personally with the energies, including the use of rituals, herbs and crystals.
I have been working on the content for this programme since 2001, when I first began to follow the Celtic Wheel of the Year ritually as a Priestess, weaving it with my previous knowledge of the Rose Mysteries and Gnostic Calendar.
Each of the 8 Courses can be purchased as a stand-alone Course or you can purchase the whole Philosophia Wheel Programme and receive each Course at the time of its Festival through the year’s cycle, which runs annually from the Spring Equinox (March) to Imbolc (February).
If you purchase the Programme after the annual cycle has begun at the Spring Equinox, you will be given access to the preceding Courses for that year’s cycle.
If you choose to purchase just this Beltane Course for now and then later decide you would like to purchase the whole Philosophia Wheel Programme, you will receive a £97 discount off the whole Programme price.
I really look forward to journeying with you through the year!
Annabel Du Boulay
Founder of The Avalon Rose Chapel®
The Liberated Lover
The Beltane Course is the 2nd of 8 Courses from The Philosophia Wheel Programme, inspired by both the Celtic Wheel of the Year and the Rose Lineage Mysteries, in which I share the pagan and Gnostic myths, deities, symbols, animals and rituals associated with Beltane, and empower you to work with its archetype of the Liberated Lover
What you will receive...
The recording of my live 1 hour Beltane ‘Liberated Lover’ Masterclass, recorded on 1 May 2023, where I guide you through a deeply transpersonal process with the myths, archetypal energy and associated deities of Beltane, including teachings, guided journeys, creative expression and journalling to help you to gain clarity on:
- any ways in which you may still be giving your power away in relationship
- any defence walls which you may still be hiding behind to avoid experiencing loss
- any healing you may need to receive from the Unicorns
- what it feels like to fully embody your inner Sacred Marriage and Liberated Lover Self
- what positive steps you can take in order to manifest your ideal relationship, or improve an existing one, blessed by the energies of Beltane
- A video presentation where I explore the Festival’s origins, myths, deities, archetypes, animals & symbols
- A video presentation where I explore the Festival’s Liberated Lover Archetype
- A guided journey with one of the Festival’s primary deities
- A guided journey with one of the Festival’s primary animal guides
- Journal prompts
- Suggestions for how to work personally with the energies of the Festival, including the use of rituals, crystals & herbs
Purchase the Beltane Course
THE PHILOSOPHIA WHEEL PROGRAMME
OR Purchase the Whole Programme
On purchase of the product, you will be sent a Welcome email – please check your spam folder. If you any queries regarding your purchase, please email us.