Help me to create an IWD #EachforEqual Pledge Wall in the comments below by committing to action and pledges that will help forge a more gender equal world.
Write a specific and tangible ACTION that you can take to help forge a more gender equal world, such as:
* I’ll call it out when I see or hear gender stereotopes or bias
* I’ll boycott products where advertising stereotypes women
* I’ll take children or friends to women’s sporting matches
* I’ll buy from women-owned businesses more
* I’ll donate time or resource to a women’s charity or initiative
* I’ll question and challenge all-male speaker panels
* I’ll mentor a woman and help her build her networks
* I’ll fly the flag for women amongst family and friends
* I’ll listen more openly to everyone, all genders
* I’ll notice gender representation on boards of directors
Alternatively, you can write a specific BELIEF that you can hold that will help you maintain a “gender equal mindset” and live your personal commitment, such as:
* I’ll reflect on how fair and equal my actions and comments are
* I’ll value women’s contributions and achievements more
* I’ll be aware of bias and question assumptions I make about women
* I’ll keep an open mind about equality and inclusion
* I’ll notice and question when women are not present or equal
* I’ll respect and embrace difference
* I’ll reflect more on how my actions are perceived
Shared from the IWD website where you can find lots more information.
Honouring and celebrating all my beloved Sisters! Thank you for your presence in my life!
Annabel Du Boulay ?♥️?
Founder of The Glastonbury Gnostic Centre & Rose Chapel