The Priestess of Sophia-Magdalene Training 2020 (In-Person)
A 10-month IN-PERSON training in Glastonbury held once a year consisting of two courses – The Path of the Gnostic Goddess and The Path of Sophia-Magdalene. You can take the training as part of your own path of gnosis or dedicate as a Rose Lineage Priestess or Priest of your own choosing at the Chapel.
The Priestess of Sophia-Magdalene Training is a 10-month ONLINE or IN-PERSON training held once a year consisting of two courses (The Path of the Gnostic Goddess & The Path of Sophia-Magdalene) with an optional third course (The Path of Gnosis)
It is THE most comprehensive, part-academic, part-experiential training in the Rose Lineage, created and facilitated by Annabel Du Boulay, a Rose Lineage expert and priestess for over 25 years, and Founder of The Glastonbury Gnostic Centre & Chapel
You can take the training as part of your own path of gnosis (self-knowledge) or dedicate as a Rose Lineage Priestess or Priest of your own choosing with the Chapel
Acceptance onto the training is by application. On payment of your refundable £33 application fee, you will receive links to an online application form and to book your 15 minute free video call with Annabel, when you will be able to ask about the training
Once we have decided whether or not the training is right for you at this time, your £33 application fee will either be refunded to you or discounted off your course fee
The Rose Lineage Practitioner Training 2021
The Priestess of Sophia-Magdalene training is for personal use only and is not open to fellow practitioners or teachers unless you also book onto my intensive Rose Lineage Practitioner Training in Italy in July 2021 at the same time
You can apply for both The Priestess of Sophia-Magdalene Training 2020-21 (In-Person or Online) AND The Rose Lineage Practitioner Training 2021 to access a 10% discount off the combined total amount, graduating as a Rose Priestess Practitioner with The Glastonbury Gnostic Centre & Chapel
OR you can either choose to apply for just The Priestess of Sophia-Magdalene Training and initiate as a Rose Lineage Priestess of your own choosing or just The Rose Lineage Practitioner Training 2021 and graduate as a Rose Lineage Practitioner with The Glastonbury Gnostic Centre & Chapel
Typically, half of all applicants choose to do both. You only need to pay one refundable application fee of £33 which will take you through the same application procedure for either of the two trainings or both combined.
The Priestess of Sophia-Magdalene Training
The training consists of two courses (The Path of the Gnostic Goddess and The Path of Sophia-Magdalene) with an optional third course (The Path of Gnosis)
Each 5-part course is inspired by the pentagram, or 5-pointed Star, which the planet Venus traces every 8 years as it creates the Rose of the Gnostic Goddess (as seen in the logo of The Glastonbury Gnostic Centre and Chapel)
- The Path of the Gnostic Goddess
5 workshops (Aug-Dec) exploring the herstories and healing energies of the Gnostic Goddesses Eve, Magdalene, Mary, Lilith and Sophia in relation to your own Maiden (Youth), Lover, Mother, Crone and Wisdom Archetypes, at the end of which you may dedicate at the Chapel as a Priestess or Priest of the Gnostic Goddess
- The Path of Sophia-Magdalene
5 workshops (Jan-May) exploring the cultural, spiritual and mythic timeline of the Rose Lineage from Ancient Mesopotamia, Judaism, Egypt, Greece, Rome and the Early Christian Gnostics, culminating in a Beltane ceremony for those who wish to dedicate at the Chapel as a Rose Lineage Priestess or Priest of their own choosing
- The Path of Gnosis (Optional)
5 mentoring sessions with me to support you in the manifestation of your own unique gift in the world on your path of gnosis through the Rose Lineage teachings, which you may like to offer through the Chapel, for example as an event, creative project or community service
This Training is right for you if...
- You’re interested in the Rose Lineage of Sophia-Magdalene with its beginnings in the Mesopotamian myths of Inanna-Ishtar, the Ancient Egyptian Mysteries of Isis & Osiris and the Gnostic Sacred Marriage of Magdalene & Yeshua
- You feel drawn to the Gnostic Goddesses and want to learn more about the origins of their stories, teachings, rituals and relevance for your life today, in order to come more fully into your power and to shine your and their light in the world
- You would like to explore what it means to you to be a Rose Lineage Priestess or Priest in this lifetime, and perhaps connect to this part of you from past-lives
- You enjoy courses that combine both academic and experiential learning
- You love the idea of sharing a 10 month journey with a circle of women and men using transpersonal and shamanic techniques such as guided visualisation, creative expression and sacred ritual within The Glastonbury Gnostic Chapel and on the sacred Isle of Avalon woven with their herstories and energies
Rose Goddess Pilgrimage 25-26 July 2020
For those of you who would like to experience how I work and the energies of the Gnostic Goddesses on the Isle of Avalon before committing to the course, I hold one non-residential weekend pilgrimage at the Gnostic Chapel each year on the weekend before the Goddess Conference, where I guide you on a journey with the goddesses of the Rose Lineage on this ancient land woven with their herstories and energies.
Spaces are limited and priority is given to those who have already booked onto my Priestess of Sophia-Magdalene ONLINE Training so that you can visit the sacred sites of the Rose Goddess in Glastonbury before the course begins on 18 August 2020.
The Path of the Gnostic Goddess
We begin with five workshops journeying with Eve, Magdalene, Mary, Lilith and Sophia. These five embodiments of the Feminine Divine are some of the most well-known and most manipulated by patriarchal religion. Rediscover the pagan origins of their stories. Receive their healing, love and guidance. Rebirth yourself onto their path of the Rose Lineage.
You will have the option to dedicate as a Priestess or Priest of the Gnostic Goddess at the last Winter Solstice weekend at The Glastonbury Gnostic Chapel on 5-6 Dec 2020
- I circled the five weekends of The Path of the Gnostic Goddess with the wise and beautiful Annabel. She wove a rich and lovely tapestry of academic teaching, outdoor ritual, inner journeying and creativity. We made collages, painted pictures, wove threads, chanted, shared and retold our stories. We giggled, laughed and cried. It was a cleansing of any old wounds still needing attention, and a re-creating of an ancient Gnostic lineage within and around us. Thank you women of the circle and especially dear Annabel.Pamela Gaunt, The Path of the Gnostic Goddess
- I recently took part in Annabel's Path of the Gnostic Goddess Eve Workshop and had an absolutely wonderful experience. What I loved most was the welcome balance of so many powerful aspects. Annabel is a scholar of Goddess wisdom and this was clear in her fascinating presentation about the true Her-story of the much maligned Eve. I enjoyed learning so much about Eve but we also had deep and beautiful meditations which have given me lots of food for thought. It was a truly educational and healing workshop...I can't wait for more!Laura Daligan, The Path of the Gnostic Goddess
- I have just completed the second year of Annabel's Priestess of Sophia-Magdalene training. As well as receiving informative teaching sessions, we went out together on the land in and around Avalon so we could really feel the sacredness of place. We used crafting, guided meditations and ceremony to increase our spiritual connection, deepening too our connection to each other. I cannot recommend this training, or Annabel's skilful and sensitive teaching, highly enough.Lorraine Pickles, The Path of Sophia-Magdalene
Eve - The Maiden (Youth)
What wisdom have you gained from your Soul’s descent in this lifetime?
Journey with Eve, Serpent Goddess of Wisdom, into the Garden of Eden to rediscover your Tree of Life
Mary Madgalene - The Lover
Is your heart open to giving and receiving love through the Sacred Marriage?
Journey with Magdalene and Yeshua as the Bride & Bridegroom to initiate the Sacred Marriage of your Soul
Mother Mary - The Mother
Are you sharing your gifts with the world from a place of love and compassion?
Journey with Mary, the ancient Virgin Mother Goddess, to reclaim your power as Mother-Creatrix
Lilith - The Crone
What outcast parts of you need integrating for you to step into your Warrior Self?
Journey with Lilith through the Samhain portal into the forests of Annwn and gather your exiled parts home
Sophia - The Wisewoman
Are you ready to return to the light of your Soul as Priestess or Priest of the Gnostic Goddess?
Journey with Sophia, Black Goddess of Wisdom, to rebirth your Self back into the light of the Winter Solstice
- The Path of the Gnostic Goddess calls to my heart and soul. It is such a privilege to be able to receive Annabel's profound wisdom, teaching and guidance which comes from a centre of pure love, held in a safe and nurturing environment. She has created such a sense of peace and serenity in a beautiful sacred space. To sit in circle with Annabel and the others, sharing our life stories and supporting one another is an absolute honour. Thank you, Annabel, with love and gratitude, for the gift of the Gnostic Centre and Chapel and its teachings. It is just what I was wishing for and these workshops are such life-changing and transformative experiences."Vena Bunker, The Path of the Gnostic Goddess
The Path of Sophia-Magdalene
After journeying with the Gnostic Goddesses, we turn our attention to the Rose Lineage tradition with five workshops exploring the cultural, spiritual and mythic timeline from Ancient Mesopotamia, Judaism, Egypt, Greece, Rome and the Early Christian Gnostics, culminating in a Beltane ceremony for those who wish to dedicate at the Chapel as a Rose Lineage Priestess or Priest of their own choosing
During this course, you will not only become an expert on the Rose Lineage, both academically and experientially, but you will have the opportunity to reconnect with your priestess or priest Self from these ancient cultures and re-member why you are drawn to the Path of the Rose in this lifetime
By the end of this training, my aim is for you to have discovered the unique gift you bring from your path of gnosis through the Rose Lineage teachings, which you may like to bring into manifestation through the 1:1 mentoring sessions with me on the optional Path of Gnosis course
You will have the option to dedicate at the last Beltane weekend of the course at The Glastonbury Gnostic Chapel (1-3 May 2021)
What you will receive
For each of the 10 Workshops, you will receive:
- A weekend group workshop with me in The Glastonbury Gnostic Chapel
- Academic teachings
- Pilgrimages to the sacred Rose sites of the Isle of Avalon and the Summerlands
- Ceremonies and rituals
- Guided Visualisations and drum journeys
- Soul-development exercises
- Creative projects and craft materials
- Membership of a private Facebook Group where you will be able to share your experiences and support each other
- Access to the Online Membership Platform with all the teaching videos, MP3s and exercises
You will receive personal feedback during the workshops on your completed exercises which need to be submitted if you would like to dedicate at the end of each course in Dec and in April
The cost of this 10-month academic training is £3333 but I want it to be accessible so there are payment plans available.
Once we have discussed your application and you have been offered a place, you will need to pay a non-refundable deposit of £300. You can then either Pay in Full or via a unique payment plan tailored to your financial means.
If you choose to do both the Priestess and the Practitioner Training, you will receive a 10% discount of £666. You will need to pay a non-refundable deposit of £600 to secure your place on both trainings. You can then either Pay in Full or via a unique payment plan tailored to your financial means.
Individual payment plans can be discussed during your video call with me (only available up until 14 August 2020)
Please note that the fee does not include entry tickets to certain sites or group transport costs although these should be minimal
A percentage of your course fee will be used by my company to support The Glastonbury Gnostic Chapel, a charitable company providing low cost therapeutic services to people in need
Application Closing Date: 9 August 2020 (but spaces are limited so please book your place and accommodation early to avoid disappointment)
Please note that this training is:
- only suitable for people over the age of 25 who have already processed their emotional wounding to the point where they are able to self-manage if anything comes up for them or have a therapist in place to support them
- partly academic and therefore requires previous experience of and interest in academic learning
2020 Workshop Dates
Eve: 15-16 August
Magdalene: 12-13 September
Mary: 10-11 October
Lilith: 7-8 November
Sophia: 5-6 December
2021 Workshop Dates
Ancient Mesopotamia: 9-10 January
Ancient Judaism: 6-7 February
Ancient Egypt: 6-7 March
Ancient Graeco-Roman: 3-4 April
Early Christian Gnostics: 1-3 May
Apply for your place on either the Priestess or Practitioner Training or Both